A Virtual meetup was organized by Integral Zone on 30th September, 2021. The meet up was attended by a number of participants across the globe. There were two keynote speakers who spoke on two different topics:
- Building asynchronous REST APIs at scale. By Kalidass M, Director of Engineering at Integral Zone
- Why automated code quality reviews are indispensable? By Venugopal Janga, Head of Architecture and Engineering, API and Integration Services at Astrazeneca
Discussion topics included some of the following:
- Asynchronous and REST API
- Asynchronous communication in RESTful platform
- Anypoint MQ and DLQ
- Business and Application audit logs
- State of Code Reviews 2020
- Shift-left approach in code reviews
- Challenges in code quality maintenance
- Benefits of Automated code quality reviews
View on-demand video and slides of the meetup below:
To see IZ Analyzer in action, use this link to book a demo.
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the latest updates.
We’d love to know what you learned by leaving a comment below.